Insure the injection molding process is running efficiently and is producing high quality parts. This position pays between $15 and $19 to start based on skills and experience.
- Follow Standard Work in performing all tasks as assigned
- Can perform all Level C Tech Die Setter Job Responsibilities
- Has the ability to effectively shut-down and startup every press/job in plant.
- Has the ability to hook up and verify the cavity transducers, if required for the job that is running. If they identify a problem they can act accordingly, and know who to contact.
- Has the ability to fill out the Wall stock thickness log, identify problems, and knows who to contact.
- Understands hot runner troubleshooting guide.
- Has the ability to follow the first eleven steps of the troubleshooting guide and know when to seek technical assistance.
- Understands and follows the Technical Escalation Plan.
- Communicates effectively during shift change overs, walkthroughs, and job changeovers. Communicates effectively with emails.
- Understands all of the terms used on the PTF, why they are monitored, and can correctly fill out a PTF.
- Understands and can correctly fill out a Machine Shutdown Tracking Log.
- Correctly enters downtime and scrap into MODS.
- Capable of filling out a End of Shift Report
- Understands and can correctly fill out Work Orders
- 6S conscious and leaves next shift prepped
- Run presses as needed and instructed by the FLL.
Cascade Enterprise System
- Understand and support CES methodology
- Utilizes CES principles to improve effectiveness and efficiency in production