This position supports the Installation Manager in maintaining and enforcing the quality flooring installation standards set by Advanced Interiors. This is done by visiting completed installations in homes and inspecting the completed work and comparing it to expectations and then documenting and communicating the results of the inspection. Thereby either encouraging quality installations or enforcing better results through holding installers accountable to Ai standards.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Driving to completed flooring installation job sites
- As directed, inspect floors while comparing to the Ai standards for each flooring product
- Communicate results and any potential additional work with Installers and the Installation Manager
- Make very minor touch ups on multiple surfaces as needed
o Such as caulking vinyl, trimming carpet fibers/backing, aligning and securing outlets in wall time work
- Other duties and responsibilities as directed by the Installation Manag