Founded in 1972, Skytron is a family-owned private healthcare efficiency company committed to providing the acute care market with innovative and flexible solutions. Skytron prides themselves on the family-feel atmosphere you experience the moment you walk in the door. We know the overall success stems from investing in our employees and their efforts so we strive to provide opportunities for employees to learn, grow, and thrive!
Skytron provides a competitive and comprehensive benefits program that helps employees and their families lead healthy, productive, and balanced lives. Our benefits program includes comprehensive medical and dental insurance, 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, a profit sharing retirement plan, 10 paid holidays, vacation and personal time off, education reimbursement, a wellness program, and a company gym.
Summary: The Help Desk Analyst provides windows-based 1-2 software, hardware, network problem resolution and technical support to computer users via phone, remote session software or in person. This position is responsible for identifying and escalating situations that require urgent attention to the Core Services Manager or I.S. Manager. The Help Desk Analyst clearly communicates technical solutions in a user-friendly and professional manner and documents all requests, including history and resolution into the helpdesk software. This position provides one-on-one end user training as needed, deploys and decommissions computers, and assists the I.S. Managers with special projects as needed. Special projects include, but are not limited to: SharePoint, A/V equipment deployment / decommission and Canon Printing Fleet supervision and usage. Other duties may include analysis on processes, procedures and advancement of technology.
- Administers Windows based support for software / hardware for internal and external users.
- Formats PCs and Laptops for lifecycle use.
- Restructures systems and user data migration and configures older systems for training / decommission.
- Administers and controls printing volume and fleet of PRESS / MFPS, orders supplies and handles service calls.
- Provides support on all warehouse equipment and processes including label printers, scanners and UPS / FedEx terminal computers.
- Assists in the relocation and setup of computers at user’s workstations.
- Customer Focus:Gives customers' internal/external needs priority and responds quickly to customer concerns. Demonstrates a desire to assist others, promotes positive behavior to internal/external customers. Eliminates systems/bureaucratic barriers to deliver exceptional service.
- Integrity: Firm adherence to moral and ethical principles. Decisions are based on doing the right thing in a reliable way. Demonstrates a sense of corporate responsibility in words and actions.
- Problem Solving: Devises workable solutions or consults with secondary resources to devise solutions. Addresses the cause of the problems, modifies systems, processes or work instructions to rectify. Seeks relevant information and answers to key questions from several sources.
- Job Specific Knowledge: Proficient computer skills, mastery of specified technology and software tools.
- Adaptability/Autonomy/Dependability Internally motivated. Works well with little or no supervision. Maintains a productive schedule, timeline and goals. Maintains a positive attitude amidst change and pressure. Can be counted on when scheduling and when making staffing plans, especially during critical business times. Consistently punctual and dependable in attendance. Leads by example and sets standards for professional behavior. Voluntarily assists others.
- Associates Degree in related field and/or 1-3 years of work related experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Windows OS and Microsoft network, hardware, protocols and standards.
- Experience configuring and administering multiple software packages and server tools including Windows OS, VMware, vSphere and Cisco networking tools.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Cloud and Nitro Pro.
- Exerting up to 50lbs of force occasionally, and/or up to 20lbs of force frequently, and/or up to 10lbs of force constantly to move objects.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.