At Celebration Cinema, our Cast Members are as important to us as popcorn is to a movie. If you love being part of the action, are eager to learn, grow, and are hard-working and passionate about delivering what we call Celebrated service, then we should talk!
Oh, and did we mention the free movies? Yeah, that’s a real thing.
Channel your inner Buddy the Elf, and bring some fun, positivity and hustle to our team!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working at our box office and/or cashier station
- Assisting guests in purchasing tickets, food, and beverages
- Preparing guests food and beverages.
- Directing guests to the correct theater
- Assist in maintaining a clean work environment
QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly and outgoing
- Ability to be on your feet and active for 8 or more hours, climb stairs, lift up to
- 40lbs, and use basic cleaning equipment
- A team player who’s willing to go above and beyond for guests and peers!
- Must love people, food, and movies
- Flexible Schedules! Look, we get it. School, family, and life can make schedules tricky.
- Tuition Reimbursement! School is expensive, and Celebration Cinema values your education!
- Valuable Skills for ANY career! At Celebration Cinema you’ll learn communication skills, creativity, leadership, and so much more.
- Volunteer work! Do you love your community? So does Celebration Cinema. That’s why we pay our employees up to 8 hours to volunteer at their organization of choice!
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life and Long Term Disability – must average 30 or more hrs./wk.
- Employee Assistance Program. Life is hard, and we all need a little help, sometimes
- PTO and 401K – must meet eligibility requirements
- Free Movies and Discounted Concessions!
- A fun, friendly, and encouraging culture in an exciting industry with endless
- popcorn refills!!!