Reporting directly to C Level Executives (CE’s), the Executive Assistant provides high level executive support and proactive gate-keeping while also having collaborative rapport with individuals in and outside of the organization on all matters of the CE’s. She or he will serve as the primary point of contact for both internal and external parties on all matters pertaining to the CE’s and must be mission and results driven, have a professional demeanor, possess a commitment to loyalty, and be community oriented.
The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. She or he must be detailed, organized and proactive where she or he will have the ability to work independently on projects from conception to completion. She or he must be able to anticipate the needs of the ce’s and work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters while maintaining a positive attitude.
What you’ll do
- Provide executive level administrative support to CE’s
- Complete a broad variety of administrative tasks; managing calendars, arranging travel plans, itineraries, and agendas; and compiling documents for meetings.
- Help manage and provide a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO and internal/ external contacts
- Keep CE’s well informed of upcoming commitments and responsibilities and following up appropriately
- Prioritize conflicting needs; handles priorities expeditiously, proactively, and follows through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures
- Provide ongoing support and daily management for CE’s such as filtering team information/communications, presentations, meetings, etc.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and report the status of projects on a daily basis
- Communicate project goals via weekly update meetings with key personnel
- Maintain and adhering to budgets for each project
- Communicates directly, and on behalf of the CE’s, with vendors, suppliers, networks, and others, on matters related to company’s initiatives.
- Event planning and coordinating
- Coordinate and participate in leadership team meetings, organize meeting schedules and invites, track action items/notes, prepare meeting materials/pre-reads, help manage an effective and efficient meeting process
- Play a leadership role for office administration team, collaborate and provide guidance and best practices for admin and office support and management
- Someone who understands and respects the station of the Baby-Boomer generation.