Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Financial Analyst II to support Supply Chain and a Financial Analyst to support Manufacturing.
As a Financial Analyst II ~ Holland, MI, you will:
Be involved in monthly management reporting and lead quarterly forecasting and the annual budget process. Ensure all financial reports and analysis comply with appropriate accounting principles and company policies, accurately reflect condition of business, and provide reliable information necessary to control operations. Might be involved in M & A work, as needed. This is high visibility analyst role in Finance. This position works on an almost daily basis with the CFO, and Global Finance leaders to deliver Financial insight.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
* 4 years of professional accounting, finance and analytical experience.
* Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
* Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* Experience with leading planning processes.
* Systems knowledge - BPC and / or Longview and PowerBI.
* CPA or CMA certification.
* Experience with supporting corporate business groups.
* Global mindset and experience collaborating in a large international organization.
* Prior project management experience.
* Advanced Excel skills to gather, analyze and report data.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* Strong accounting, analysis, problem solving and data gathering skills.
* Strong leadership, organizational and collaborative skills.
* Team player.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
* Able to work under minimal supervision.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team at firstname.lastname@example.org or (616)-393-1600.