Perrigo Company is dedicated to making lives better by bringing high quality and affordable self-care products that consumers trust everywhere they are sold. Help us do it.
The IT Program Manager will be accountable for full execution of multiple, concurrent projects of moderate to significant complexity. They will partner with business units to identify specific goals and/or issues, propose action plans, drive initiatives to ensure solid results, and develop & manage detailed project plans and status reports. Project stakeholders will include both IT and global business groups within the company.
- Work with assigned business groups and IT to define project scope, timelines, and budget
- Provide financial controllership by facilitating, executing and managing budgets for assigned program of projects
- Keep all parties apprised as to project status and impact to the business
- Manage and control project risks and issues by proactively assessing risks, developing mitigation plans and executing action plans
- Manage dependencies between program of projects
- Manage changes to scope and provide project impact to stakeholders
- Manage project resources and timelines, ensuring critical path milestones are met, identifying any barriers to progress, and working with IT Leadership and/or business representatives to mitigate problems
- Manage implementation vendor relationship and status of contractual deliverables
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving, verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience following a project management methodology and aligning with vendor specific execution methods
- Experience managing large efforts across multiple business units
- Experience managing IT projects using software development lifecycle processes in a validated systems environment
- Experience managing IT projects involving systems integration and cloud applications
- Familiar with operations environment for consumer goods packaging industry
- These skills are typically acquired through the completion of a Bachelors degree within a related field along with 10+ years of relevant Project Management experience
- PMP certification is preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status.