We are looking to fill an Assembler position at one of the largest medical device assembly company’s in the world. Located in Grand Rapids, MI, this company is looking for someone who is dependable, reliable, hard-working, and has great attendance.
- 1st and 2nd shift openings
- Assembly small medical devices
- Quality Control
- Plastic Soldering
- Bar Sealing
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 year of work experience in assembly
- Able to work in a clean room environment
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs
- Excellent vision and hand eye coordination
- Ability to frequently bend, lift, twist, stand and significant use of hands
- Able and willing to wear required protective equipment including protective eye-wear, ear plugs, hair nets, protective gowning.
What Makes Express Employment Professionals Different?
Express Employment Professionals is a local employment agency that has been helping people find great jobs in Grand Rapids since 1996. We focus on helping people find permanent, long term positions at some of the best companies in the area. Every week we are actively working with 130+ companies in the Greater Grand Rapids area.
Benefits of working with Express
- Weekly Pay
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short-Term Disability, and Life Insurance
- 401(K) Savings Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay
- Scholarship programs
- Free Online Training