We are looking for a full-time Project Manager/Estimator for our Muskegon, MI office. Responsibilities include preparing cost estimates for construction projects for bidding. Participate in the conceptual development of a construction project and oversee its organization, scheduling, budgeting, and implementation. Responsible for the daily operations of specific construction projects to be completed in a safe, cost effective, and timely manner.
- Prepare estimates.
- Take off materials from drawings and specifications.
- Request material and equipment package pricing.
- Prepare request for quotes for subcontractors to use to bid on portions of projects that we do not self-perform.
- Enter estimate take off’s, material, equipment and subcontractor pricing into Accubid Pro.
- Extend and Mark up pricing.
- Prepare required bid documents that may be required to accompany bids.
- Hold bid review meetings.
- Submit Bids.