Summary: General warehouse labor job responsible for all aspects of material handling (stocking and credits) and serving customer’s needs. Assisting Drivers with loading or unloading the vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate a gas or electric powered forklift truck or hand-truck to move, stack, load, or unload materials in and about the facility, warehouse, yard, staging area, etc.
- Move materials from one location to another.
- Load and unload trucks and train cars and move material within the warehouse and yards.
- Assist with stocking of materials within warehouse.
- Greet customers and assist them with their product pick up
- Use banding and shrink wrap machines, additional packaging may be required
- Pull orders together and assemble them for shipment to customers or distribution centers
- Gathering or distributing product or materials within the warehouse or yard
- Workers may use bar code readers, computer terminals or other electronic devices to track product.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Help move materials from one location to another.
- Help with the delivery of materials to customers.
- Help pick up materials from customers as required.