Instrumentation/Controls Technician - Otsego - OTS10110
Otsego Paper is seeking applicants to fill full-time Instrumentation Technician position.
Instrumentation Technicians inspect, test, adjust and repair electric, electronic, mechanical and pneumatic instruments and systems used to indicate, record and control operations in a paper mill.
* Installs, tests, calibrates, troubleshoots and repairs field instruments including meters, transmitters, transducers, controllers, switches, solenoids, relays, control valves, regulators, actuators, positioners, and instrument loops.
* Services both electronic and pneumatic field instruments.
* Troubleshoots and repairs Distributed Control Systems (DCS), PLCs, vibration monitoring systems and other specialty instruments.
* Performs maintenance per established written procedures. Uses drawings, equipment manuals, procedures and proper tools to troubleshoot and repair equipment.
* Documents work performed in test forms and condition reports.
* Marks up drawings for as-built revision by drafting based upon field inspection.
* Reads schematics and logic diagrams.
* Uploads and downloads field instrumentation data.
* Reads loop diagrams, logic diagrams, P&IDs
* Stroke valves and calibrates instrumentation per specifications.
* Reviews and re-writes procedures for instrumentation work.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity