If you are looking for an opportunity to bring and put into action your exceptional skills to start building a thriving and rewarding career with an industry-leading organization, we have been waiting for you to join us at Binson's Medical Equipment & Supplies!
We are a dynamic, growing, family-owned company with over 14 locations in Michigan and Florida. We are inspired by a vision to enable people to do all the things they want to do, at home and on the go, with a motto of “Better Products, Better Services, Better Lives”
As part of our continued success, we are currently seeking entry level and experienced professionals, to join our team. In this position, you will be responsible for the following tasks and report to a supporting leader. The following tasks will involve teaching, advising, and coordination to ensure appropriate functioning of your role.
If you want to be part of a motivated and successful team of dedicated individuals, we definitely want to hear from you.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or apply today!
Qualifications: Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Ability to stand for long periods of time and pay attention to detail. Communication skills, ability to work independently and with others, data processing skills, and the ability to lift at least 60 pounds is required.
Primary Purpose of Position: This position is responsible for general Distribution Center Warehouse labor. You will spend the majority of your time either picking orders or packing orders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
1) Process UPS orders.
2) Process call tag returns.
3) Process outgoing USPS, and FedEx.
4) Maintain a well-stocked packing and USPS area (supplies).
5) Unload freight trucks and receive product inventory
6) Move products to proper location in company and computer using purchase order directives.
7) Ensure that the warehouse environment/your work area is kept in a clean, orderly fashion at all times.
8) Any other related duties as assigned by supervisor or director.
Schedule: 40 hours per week between 8:30AM and 6:00PM Monday through Friday. Typically, 9:30AM to 6:00PM is your shift time.
Enjoy Competitive Wages & Benefits Including:
- Pay rate: $11-$13 based on experience
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
- Training Provided