Custom Profile, an employee owned company, is looking for a Videographer to join our team! This is a newly created position to support our growth by developing videos that could be used throughout the company. If you are looking to gain some skills planning, filming and editing videos of our manufacturing processes, this is the position for you!
Custom Profile, an Employee Owned company, is a manufacturer of plastic extruded products with over $40 million in annual sales and 330 employees at its locations in Grand Rapids, Michigan and Juarez, Mexico. The company is an industry leader in the profile extrusion industry, currently ranked 65 on the list of largest plastic extruders across all market segments for 2018, up 4 spots from 2017. The company is looking to grow organically and acquisitively with plans of $50+ million revenue in the next 3-5 years. Founded in 1992, Custom Profile has enjoyed consistent annual growth in its revenues and earnings.
- Competitive Salary, paid weekly
- Performance based bonuses
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
- 401k with company match
- Gym Reimbursements
- Monthly wellness events with the opportunity to earn wellness points toward wellness items
- Monthly community service events
- Attendance Bonus of up to 4 paid days per year
- Apprenticeship Program
- Paid Time Off
- On-Site Flu Shots
- On-Site Biometric Screening
- Family Summer Outing
- Annual Company Meeting
- Employee Assistance Program
- Professional Training and Development Opportunities
- Referral Bonus Program
- Paid Holidays
About This Position
- Film videos at the Walker Facility and Canton Facility as needed based on what is running for the schedule.
- Ensure that equipment for shoot is present and working.
- Plan the shoot with the manufacturing and engineering team
- Interview employees and create a film clip via editing raw footage.
- Capture snippets of film and be able to edit it into a cohesive story.
- Insert closed captioning, graphics and other on-screen text into a video.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum of 2 years of video/film editing experience required; a suitable combination of education and experience will also be considered.
- Excellent computer literacy
- Proficiency with editing software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with camera equipment
- Enough patience to wait for the perfect shot
- Energy and determination
- Technical acumen to be able to operate, configure, set-up, and fix video, audio, lighting or other production equipment
- Creativity and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Time Management skills
- Good Listening skills
- Must know computerized tape editing software and equipment
- Understanding of post-production techniques
- Can work in a variety of digital venues with software to edit and finish film work.