We are currently looking for an HVAC Technician to join our community in Holland, MI.
Here at Haworth, our members enjoy the following benefits from their first day of employment:
- Medical, dental, vision, life insurance
- 401K & company match
- Paid vacation
- Bonus opportunities
- Tuition reimbursement
- Opportunity for overtime (Paid at time and a half)
As an HVAC Technician you will:
Design, build, install, and maintain Facilities’ Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning (HVAC) system(s). Provide services or equipment necessary to maintain HVAC and energy management systems in routine or emergency situations to all Haworth facilities.
Do you have the following required qualifications?
- Five years HVAC commercial or industrial experience
- High school diploma, GED, or 3 years of HVAC experience for each year of school uncompleted
- Must hold State of Michigan contractor's license in heating/cooling
- Must hold Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) certification to perform refrigerant recovery
- Must be able and maintain ability to legally drive in State of Michigan
- Must be able to obtain and maintain licenses and training for Industrial Powered Fork Trucks, Aerial Lift and Fall Protection, Overhead Crane, Lock-Out Tag-Out, Electrical Safety, and Confined Space Entry
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Ability to work in Holland, MI
Do you have the following preferred qualifications?
- Building Management System (BMS) experience
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you’ll find a culture of collaboration and innovation that provides our members meaningful work and development opportunities. HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you’ll become an integral part of a family-owned organization, where your contributions truly matter.
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification.