We are looking to hire a Material Handler for a privately held manufacturing company and world class supplier of vehicle armor survivability solutions, composite structures, and commercial solutions located in Walker, MI. They are looking for eager, capable, and qualified individuals to join their team! Go ahead and apply today!
Material Handler Requirements:
- Supplies finished goods through the facility and between locations
- Tracking all inventory movements in the ERP system
- Operate equipment including forklift, pallet jack, crane, hoist, etc.
- Storing materials in the proper locations
- Complete paperwork and Oracle transactions to properly document work performed
- Accurately follow written and oral instructions and processes
- Adhere to all safety rules, regulations and SOPs in production environment
Schedule & Pay:
- 1st Shift; 6:00 am-3:00 pm Monday – Thursday with every other Friday 6:00 am -2:00 pm
- $15.00/HR with overtime as needed
Material Handler Qualifications:
- Experience operating powered industrial equipment
- Computer proficiency
- Basic knowledge of ERP/Oracle from inventory standpoint
- Maintain clean, neat and orderly work area in accordance with 5s regulations
- Maintain a team environment
- Able to work at a fast pace
- Ability to perform standing work frequently and movement throughout the facility
- Frequently lift and/or push up to 50lbs; occasionally up to 80 lbs.
- Excellent vision and able to see color, distance and up close
- Occasional bending, squatting and stooping
- Give our office a call: 616-281-0611
- Stop by our office: 1760 44th Street SW, Suite 10, Wyoming, MI 49519, Inside the Chateau Centre.
Location: Walker, MI
Position Type: Evaluation Hire