Job Title: Bridgeport/Boring Mill Operator (2nd Shift)
Requisition Number: V384
Reports To: CNC Manager
Employment Type: Regular
Working Time: Full Time
Work Location: Fraser, Michigan
Visioneering, Inc. provides the aerospace industry with high-quality conceptual design, engineering, and innovative tooling. As a full-service provider, established in 1953, we provide industry-leading organizations with totally integrated program management, design, engineering, NC machining and manufacturing. Our quality management system has been tried and tested to meet the stringent requirements of AS9100 certification.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Ability to execute build as represented in manufacturing plan and on prints for most medium and difficult complexity jobs with no supervision.
• Operates most manual machines including lathes, presses, grinders, and Bridgeport's.
• Works in an efficient manner.
• Understand and work to all QMS procedures and work instructions.
• Must be able to achieve quality and production goals.
• Ability to lead 3-5 person crew, providing direction and guidance.
Minimum Skills and Competencies:
• Ability to read complex blueprints including:
Ø Ability to identify and find specifications.
Ø Limited Knowledge in geometric tolerances (understand and recognize some symbols).
Ø Limited understanding of general tolerances.
Ø Comprehend simple sections and views.
Ø Understand reference system.
• High school Diploma or recognized equivalent.
3-10 years experience
• Due to the nature of work performed within our facilities, U.S. citizenship or Valid Permanent Resident status is required.
Visioneering, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Visioneering, Inc. via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Visioneering, Inc. HR will be deemed the sole property of Visioneering, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Visioneering, Inc. as a result of the referral or through other means.
Equal Employment Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled