Join the Team: This Recco Filters’ position is an essential part of keeping our products working for the industries that keep America moving. We are a precision filter manufacturer based in Wayland, Michigan offering our employees industry skills training, competitive compensation and a quarterly bonus.
Position Description: The Deburring Operator uses hand deburring tools, buffers, grinders, and sanders to remove small burrs from manufactured parts, according to AS9100 quality processes. This work is essential in delivering parts of superior quality to our customers.
Minimum Requirements for Position:
- Due to Federal ITAR requirements, we can only consider S. Citizens for this position.
- Minimum of two years of prior manufacturing experience is preferred.
- At least 20/20 vision – with vision correction aides (i.e. glasses, contacts) if
- Must be able to remain seated for extended periods and operate shop resources with arms and
- Must be able to ignore distractions while paying great attention to
- Use a table mounted buffer and grinder to remove small burrs from manufactured parts
- Use sand blaster to finish manufactured parts
- Perform designated operations for drawing/work order/purchase order requirements
- Perform quality checks on parts after completed; validate the quality of your work independently and validate individual parts produced against customer
- Set up and tear down shop resources as needed, and maintain a clean, organized work area
Career Growth Opportunities:
- Cross-train on other machines and operations in the
- Learn Lean Manufacturing techniques to help the department eliminate waste and
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives to determine ‘better ways’ to serve our
- Location: Recco Filters, 702 S Main St, Wayland, MI 49348 (equidistant to Grand Rapids & Kalamazoo)
- Classification: Full Time Employee
- Shift: First, 7:00AM – 3:30PM
- Pay: $12.00-16.00 Per Hour Starting Pay, depending on experience. $.25-.50 increase after 90 days based on performance.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (after 90 days), Company Stock Purchase, Quarterly Profit-Sharing Bonus, 401(k) Plan, Tuition Reimbursement, Team Member Appreciation Events
About Our Company
Recco Filters is a leader in precision manufacturing and is an independent supplier of the highest quality micro-filters used in industries including Aerospace, Power Generation, Construction, and more. Recco Filters believes in producing quality, investing in our employees, and building long lasting partnerships.