Distribution Center Warehouse – Receiving Associate
If you are looking for an opportunity to bring and put into action your exceptional skills with an industry-leading organization, we have been waiting for you to join us at Binson's Medical Equipment & Supplies!
We are a dynamic, growing, family-owned company with over 14 locations in Michigan and Florida. We are inspired by a vision to enable people to do all the things they want to do, at home and on the go, with a motto of “Better Products, Better Services, Better Lives”.
As part of our continued success, we are currently seeking entry level and experienced professionals, to join our team. In this position, you will report to a supporting leader and be responsible for the following tasks which will involve training, advising, and coordination to ensure appropriate functioning of your role.
If you want to be part of a motivated and successful team of dedicated individuals, we definitely want to hear from you. Contact us at: email@example.com or apply today!
Education: High school diploma or equivalent. Requires computer skills, excellent communication skills, ability to work independently and with others, data processing skills, and the ability to lift at least 60 pounds. Hi-lo Experience is a plus.
Primary Function of Position:
Processing all returns brought into the Distribution Center Warehouse. Also responsible for receiving incoming shipments from vendors and transferring the product to the proper destination.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Process incoming orders
- Responsible for generating and mailing call tags to customers and processing any and all returns brought in to the distribution center. This will include the use of freight bills for pallet shipment, and call tags for ground shipment
- Enter product into the computer (Location CR0600)
- Move product to proper location in company and computer using purchase order directives
- When receiving is complete for the day, assist in order fulfillment and shipping as required
- Ensure the warehouse environment/your work area is kept in a clean and orderly fashion at all times
- Unload freight trucks and receive product into inventory
- Responsible for updating customer accounts in the computer system
- Additional duties assigned
Enjoy Competitive Wages & Benefits Including:
- Health, Dental, Vision & Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Advancement Opportunities
- Training Provided