The Business Readiness Intern will assist the Business Readiness team in ensuring projects (change initiatives) meet objectives on time and on budget by increasing employee adoption and usage. This person will focus on the people side of change. The primary responsibility will be assisting the different roles in the Business Readiness team through training content building, communications, website reviews, stakeholder and data analysis.
* Complete change management assignments
* Assist business readiness team in building training materials and communications
* Perform data analysis of surveys, assessments and interviews
* Support the business readiness/change management plan
* Assist with identifying, analyzing and preparing risk mitigation tactics
* Assist with the development of actionable deliverables for the five change management levers: communications plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, resistance management plan
* Support stakeholder engagement efforts
* An interest in change management, training and/or project management a plus.
Work is performed in an office setting with no unusual hazards. Minimal travel.
The qualifications listed above are intended to represent the minimum education, experience, skills, knowledge and ability levels associated with performing the duties and responsibilities contained in this job description.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Diversity is valued and we will not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. Candidates for the position stated above are hired on an "at will" basis. Nothing herein is intended to create a contract.