The Training Coordinator develops and delivers department-specific training as needed to ensure team members and sub-contractors have the knowledge and resources to perform their customer service responsibilities. The trainer also reviews productivity and quality reports to ensure knowledge is retained.
- Creates processes to ensure thorough delivery of training to Customer Service team members.
- Identifies needs for team-specific training or other knowledge gaps. Identifies effective method for addressing gaps, and sees that information is imparted in an effective manner.
- Gather feedback from trainers and trainees after each educational session.
- Reviews productivity reports to ensure CSRs are learning properly.
- Maintains training programs, materials and internal learning management system.
- Tracks training and analyzes results ensuring that employees are meeting compliance requirements.
- Conducts quarterly compliance checks for Dynamic Synergy and Bobby Dodd, Inc. by reviewing CMNs and discussing action items with managers.
- Provides in-service presentations with Health Plans as needed.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities and equipment.
- Submit overview reports to management as requested.
- Communicates Effectively
- Customer Focus
- Develops Talent
- Values Differences
- Organizational Savvy
- Situational Adaptability
- Instills Trust
- Drives Vision and Purpose
The Training Coordinator will have supervisory responsibilities.
This job is performed in an office setting. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and fax machines.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to speak, hear and see. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel and reach with hands and arms.
This is a full-time position, with the expectation of maintaining a regular work schedule. Core days and hours of work are Monday through Friday between 9:00am-5:00pm, although the person in this position will routinely work longer hours to meet demands of the role. Occasional evening and weekend work may be required.
This position may travel to provide training to subcontractors.
Required Education and Experience:
- Good presentation skills and the ability to organize messages for effective delivery.
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Strong technical knowledge, both on Company systems and also training delivery systems.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Associate’s Degree in related field
- 5+ years exp. With an Educational/Training & Development background
All other duties as assigned by management. Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are request of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.