When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our team, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Front End Developer to join our Marketing team in Holland, MI.
As a Front End Developer, you will:
Lead front-end web content development efforts, including updates to existing HTML content areas and creation of new sites, templates, modules, and components, executing creative vision for content presentation on web sites and email marketing campaigns. Set, oversee, and implement standards for front-end content development best practices.
Do you have the following required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree of Science in Computer Science, Business, Marketing, Graphic Design or Computer Programming.
- 2 years of web/digital front-end content development experience.
- If no degree listed above, 10 years of web/digital front-end content development experience.
- Experience developing with HTML and CSS.
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and other graphic-editing tools.
- Experience with usability testing and refactoring front-end development based on usability results.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have the following preferred qualifications?
- Experience working in enterprise environment or working on projects for enterprise clients.
- Experience with Adobe Experience Manager, Adobe Campaign or other CMS platform.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Strong code troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Functional knowledge of email development best practices across devices.
- Thorough understanding of responsive design, browser behavior and compatibility, and cross-browser optimization/troubleshooting.
- Excellent organization and prioritization skills with ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Functional understanding of W3C standards.
- Must be able to work in development-oriented team environment.