When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for a Tax Analyst II to join our Tax Department in Holland, MI.
As a Tax Analyst, you will:
Apply your knowledge of income tax law as you work with various types of entities within a large multinational organization.
You will be responsible for US Federal, State, and US International income tax returns and year-end tax provisions for assigned entities. Support federal and international tax projects and planning.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 3 years tax or accounting experience, including 2 years of income tax experience.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Strongly prefer mid to large size public accounting or corporate income tax experience.
- Systems experience with Excel, ERP and tax software systems.
- CPA certification.
- Experience working with a global company.
- Master’s Degree to specialization in taxation.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Excellent communication, organization, and analytical skills.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision and handle multiple priorities concurrently.
- Strong accounting, analysis, problem-solving, and data-gathering skills.
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally.