Sales Operations Analyst
Auburn Hills, MI
Serves as the primary contact for small accounts under $100K in annual sales. Attends to accounts and manages annual sales volume with customers. Serves as a sales support resource for the Sales Team.
• Maintain customer contracts & authorized trade areas. Responsibilities include coordinating new/changes to existing customer masters, coordinating/maintaining customer signed agreements, distributor locator status, & anniversary plaques.
• Manage promotional and sales policy credit requests. Utilize SAP reports to ensure requests are within allowed amounts, create documents in SAP & maintain required supporting documentation.
• Support field sales needs for sales information by assisting with Salesforce.com report customization & SAP report special requests as needed. Maintain the Job Aid Library in Salesforce.com. Assist with follow up/communication of feedback of product returns for evaluations.
• Create monthly sales transfer reports & sales realignment requests. Monitor sales reports in SAP & Salesforce.com for accuracy.
• Interact directly with distribution to handle special requests and situations
• Research & resolve root causes to residuals & past due invoices. Help monitor/manage AR alert process and provide field sales with supporting documentation as needed. Communicate expected payment details/resolution actions to Accounts Receivable. Work with Customer Service, Pricing, Marketing, & AR to ensure root cause fixes are in place to prevent repeats of the same issue.
• Schedule, host and record webinar meetings as needed
• Manage the Marketing and Advertising promotional program year round
• Manage, analyze, report communicate and load monthly budgets for the sales team
• Track, load and monitor customized customer communications throughout the year
• Conduct training for field sales associates on a quarterly basis
• Order processing
• Resolve complaints and conflicts as they relate to maintaining customer satisfaction. Communicate issues to management and work to resolve/settle disputes within company guidelines/policy
• Enter pricing requests for the sales organization
• Other Administrative and Executive support tasks as needed
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
Continental is not able to pay relocation expenses for this opportunity.
• Associates Degree required, Bachelors degree preferred
• 3+ year of business experience
• Ability to understand commercial, shipping/logistics and manufacturing processes
• Analytical and problem solving mindset
• Strong communication skills both written and verbal
• Computer proficient and able to use Microsoft office products
• Ability to portray professionalism and confidence to customers via phone and email
• Superior relationship building skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Ability to multi task and handle large volume of work efficiently and accurately
• Team player and ability to engage in regular and productive interaction with both the customer and their own organization
Division Footer Text
Ready to drive with Continental? Take the first step and fill in the online application.
The ContiTech division develops, manufactures and markets products, systems and intelligent components made of rubber, plastic, metal and fabric. They are used in machine and plant engineering, mining, agriculture, the automotive industry and other important sectors of the future.
Marketing and Sales
EEO / AA / Disabled / Protected Veteran Employer. Continental offers equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, without regard to unlawful consideration to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by applicable law. In addition, as a federal contractor, Continental complies with government regulations, including affirmative action responsibilities, where they apply. To be considered, you must apply for a specific position for which Continental has a current posted job opening. Qualifying applications will be considered only for the specific opening(s) to which you apply. If you would like to be considered for additional or future job openings, we encourage you to reapply for other opportunities as they become available. Further, Continental provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with a disability. If you need assistance in the application process, please reply to North.America.Recruiting@continental-corporation.com or contact US Recruiting at 248.209.4000.