NURSE AIDE APPRENTICESHIP - HIGH SCHOOL ONLY
Location : Address
5370 Baldwin Road
Location : City
Location : State/Province
Location : Postal Code
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
This opening is for High School Students Only.
What you\'ll be doing:
* Growing your career through our Apprenticeship Program!
* Participate in, and receive, daily nursing report
* Assist residents with daily personal hygiene activities [bathing, mouth care, dressing/undressing, hair and nail care, etc.]
* Assist with turning, lifting, positioning and transporting residents into and out of beds, chairs, bathtubs, wheelchairs, lifts, etc.
* Answer residents' calls promptly
* Observe and report changes in residents' condition
* Daily documentation using CareTracker [computerized system]
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
High School Students looking to grow in a new career. To learn more about the Fast Track Apprenticeship Program for High School students, visit:
* Must have current, unencumbered, state CNA license [must be able to provide all necessary documentation]
The Oaks at Woodfield
LIFE AT TRILOGY
Headquartered in Louisville, KY, Trilogy Health Services was founded in December 1997 and is dedicated to being the Best Healthcare Company in the Midwest by providing exceptional, comprehensive care to seniors in our living communities. Trilogy has over 100 locations and continues to grow across IN, OH, MI and KY. Join our growing company and experience the Trilogy Difference. We care for you while you care for others. #C4U
The Trilogy Advantage
* Competitive Salaries & Weekly Pay
* Earn a degree for FREE with our Purdue Global partnership
* FREE Health Insurance Option + up to $1,500 in company contributions
* Tuition Reimbursement, Scholarships and Student Loan Repayment
* Employee Celebrations
* And much more!
Equal Opportunity Employer
Trilogy Hires Heroes Just Like YOU!
Apply for this job onlineApply
Refer this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
Employer's Job# 64047
Please visit job URL for more information about this opening and to view EOE statement.