ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Confer with supervisory personnel, owners, contractors, or design professionals to discuss and resolve matters, such as work procedures, complaints, or construction problems.
- Oversee or direct project activities to meet deadlines.
- Prepare and submit daily progress by utilizing the Daily Site Report, pictures and expense tracking reports/system.
- Inspect or review projects to monitor compliance with building and safety codes, or other regulations.
- Direct activities concerned with installation or maintenance of structures or systems.
- Direct job specifications to adhere to appropriate installation methods.
- Investigate damage, accidents, or delays at construction sites to ensure proper construction procedures are followed and report findings to the Project Coordinator.
- Direct or supervise the load/unload or identify component materials, machinery or tools and distribute them to the appropriate locations, according to project plans or specifications.
- Measure, mark or record openings or distances to layout areas where installation work will be performed.
- Implement new or modified plans in response to delays, bad weather, or construction site emergencies. Stay within scope unless you have WRITTEN approval.
- Conduct daily reviews with the Project Coordinator.
- Ensure rented equipment is called off after job completion. Take pictures and document any damage. Log the confirmation number on the Customer Sign Off.
- Ensure the customer/end customer sign off on the project after it is complete and a walk through with customer is done.
- Conduct evaluations on employees in terms of work efficiency, meeting safety requirements, on site behavior, and attendance record.
- Maintain Expense Report and Project Cost Tracking daily.
- Implement and maintain a tool tracking system with designated personnel on each job site. Responsible for the return of all tools in proper working order. If any are in need of repair/maintenance, they are to be placed in designated areas for such.
- Implements Job Safety Awareness by utilizing tools given in the Project Book (I.E. JSA and toolbox talks).
- Teaches safety protocol for each type of project/site and the proper use of tools, whether the property of EDR or rented equipment (fork trucks, scissor lifts, etc.).
- Uphold policies and procedures for employees as set forth in the EDR Employee Manual.
- Ensure that EDR owned/rented vehicles are maintained as set for in policies.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- Prior experience with power tools, hand tools and equipment operation (forklifts & scissors lift)
- Valid State Issued Driver’s License.
OTHER SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Personable ability to work with customer, crew and office personnel in a professional/calm manner; even in stressful situations.
- Must be able to adjust to rapidly changing work environments, situations and conditions.
- Ability to follow specific blueprints with direction from Project Manager and/or Manufacturer.
- Must maintain and adhere to company defined professional appearance & hygiene standards (i.e. well groomed, shower, clean clothes).
This job requires travel out of state, approximately 99% of the time for durations of 1 week to 1 month in length. This job primarily operates in a warehouse environment and varying temperature conditions.
The employee is required to stand, walk or sit; use hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls on lift equipment; reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must consistently lift and/or move objects up to 50 pounds. Must be able to handle working at heights of approximately 30 feet. Specific vision abilities required by the job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
Demonstrates the EDR commitment to quality and outstanding customer service. Shows dignity and respect to customers, co-workers, vendors, and visitors. Actively listens. Demonstrates teaching skills.