Are you looking for:
- $14/hour to start, increases to $15 by 6 months.
- Weekly Pay
- A schedule that is set and predictable
- Consistent, stable work, not seasonal
- A job where you are moving and physically active
- An environment where your honesty, commitment and hard work is appreciated
- Supportive employer that offers training, paid holidays, PTO, company paid life insurance, company paid uniforms with weekly cleaning, Optional medical, dental, vision, std, ltd, and 401k with employer match.
Overview: Filta Environmental Kitchen Solutions franchise in Madison Heights, MI is looking for Technicians to drive a company vehicle on a scheduled route to provide eco-friendly, onsite service for micro-filtration or recycling of cooking oil, and cleaning of deep fryers. We provide training to operate the equipment and perform the necessary services safely.
What we are looking for:
- MUST have a valid driver license with a great driving record
- Consent and able to pass: MVR, drug test and background check
- Ability to lift, and push over 75 pounds
- Ability to bend and work on your feet most of the day
- On time, dependable, and hardworking individuals
- Good people skills to interact with customers
- Ability to work independently
- Able to successfully operate GPS
- Must have a smart phone and be efficient using it
- Must be safety conscious, organized and focused on cleanliness
- Prior kitchen experience with fryers is helpful but not required
- Mechanically inclined past experience is helpful but not required
- Military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Route times vary from 5am to 5:30pm with occasional weekends. Routes can be 10-11 hour days for 4 days a week, or shorter hours for 5 days a week
Go to https://www.gofilta.com/technician to watch a video to see if this job interests you.