Qualifications: High School diploma or equivalent; Certified fitter in areas of mastectomy, custom stockings, and orthotic appliances, or ability to become certified after training; ability to meet physical requirements of job (i.e. standing on feet for entire shift); ability to work well independently and with others; excellent communication skills; professional appearance; some computer skills; ability to merchandise and provide superior customer care; basic knowledge of verifying insurance for eligibility and coverage.
Primary Purpose of Position: This position is responsible for servicing mastectomy, stocking, and orthotic appliance customers. This position is also responsible for assisting in all other retail duties including waiting on customers, stocking shelves, training, dusting when necessary, etc.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities: Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Perform fittings of mastectomy, stockings, and orthotic appliances.
- Help on retail sales floor when needed, performing sales & rentals.
- Verify insurance coverage.
- Write up sales and use cash register.
- Use Condor and point of sale computer systems.
- Requisitioning of product (min and max) – Freedom system.
- Maintain a professional atmosphere in department.
- Cleaning and dusting area when necessary.
- All other related duties as assigned by Branch Manager.
- Other related duties as assigned by Manager or Assistant Manager.