LOCATION IS JACKSON, MICHIGAN
* DESKTOP SUPPORT:
* Troubleshoot and resolve issues that result from employee laptop/desktop computers and peripherals.
* Ensure customer issues/tickets are resolved in a timely manner.
* Assist end users with packaged software and some basic support of critical applications.
* Software installations and license tracking and support.
* Provide hardware support to end users (laptop, desktop, related accessories, printers, copiers, telephones, etc). Work closely with Corporate IT on hardware purchasing and asset management.
* CUSTOMER SERVICE:
* Provide quality support to user community, employing a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness.
* Resolve problems with a high degree of patience and problem management techniques.
* Convey technical issues in laymen's terms so the customer can understand.
* BUSINESS ANALYST:
* May support the location as the local IT Business Analyst. Bring location IT needs to the NAIT BA team to ensure local needs are being planned for and addressed.
* Support IT by actively supporting the local implementation of projects that arise from the business or IT.
* Serve as the voice of IT to local site management (both communication from local management and communication from NAIT & Global IT back to local management)
* Provide more advanced infrastructure support to devices resident at the location that are not supported by Client infrastructure outsourcing partner.
* Acquire and maintain a basic understanding of the location Local Area Network (LAN) setup/topology in order to troubleshoot network issues that may occur at the site.
* Provide onsite (basic support) to Client infrastructure outsourcing partner with regards to server and network infrastructure resident at the location.
* Acquire and maintain current knowledge relevant product offerings and support policies to provide technically accurate solutions to users.
* 3 year's work experience in desktop support
* Industrial work environment
* Proficiency in MS OS and other regular packaged software
* Essential networking and server skills
EDUCATION/DEGREES: Associates Degree in Computer Science, Management
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC (DISYS) will consider for employment all qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, and an arrest or conviction will not automatically disqualify a qualified applicant from consideration from employment.
Digital Intelligence Systems, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer. It is our policy to provide equal opportunity to all applicants and to prohibit any discrimination because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or veteran status.
For more details go to URL