Instrumentation Technician (Reliability) - Otsego - OTS10104
Specializes in service, maintenance, and troubleshooting of simple manufacturing processes and process control equipment.
1. Perform minor maintenance on pneumatic and electronic control devices under direct supervision. (Pressure, Level, and Flow Transmitters).
2. Assist Instrumentation personnel on routine repairs and preventative maintenance in a training capacity.
3. Perform basic valve repair (replace seats, actuators, positioners, solenoids, and limit switches).
4. Perform basic digital troubleshooting using the required test instruments (Pressure Calibrator, Hart Communicator, Loop Calibrator, Milliamp clamp-on, Digital Multimeter)
5. Must be familiar with plant maintenance system including but not limited to work order completion and completing operator feedback.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/ orientation/gender identity