· Part Time
· Pay Rate: $15.76 Hourly
· Serves as first point of contact for community members seeking assistance for emergency and service request calls
· Dispatches calls for service via radio and telephone to law enforcement, fire departments, EMS, and other applicable agencies
· Monitors, tracks, and documents calls for service in the Computer Aided Dispatch (CAD) system
· Enters warrants and other court documents into the Law Enforcement Information Network (LEIN) system for five law enforcement agencies, accurately and completely
· Participates in training as assigned to meet required standards.
· Performs in accordance with policies and procedures