While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk with occasional sitting and standing. Occasionally the employee must squat, crawl, climb, crouch, kneel, and balance with frequent pushing and pulling. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds while frequently lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. The employee is regularly exposed to dust and cleaning chemicals. The employee is responsible for utilizing proper safety techniques and protective equipment, such as gloves and goggles.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be 18 years of age.
- Three to six months hotel housekeeping experience desired.
- Ability to work with cleaning chemicals is a must.
- Must have an excellent past work record.
- Must posses a personable, customer service attitude along with organizational ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Must present a well-groomed, professional appearance.
- To perform this position successfully, an individual must be able to satisfactorily perform each function listed under the essential functions and physical demands categories of this position description.