Petoskey Plastics is an environmentally focused film, bag and resin manufacturer providing superior products and solutions. We are dedicated to our mission statement: to earn the appreciation and respect of our customers, associates and communities.
Petoskey Plastics is seeking a shift flexible Maintenance Technician who would be responsible for:
- The maintenance of manufacturing equipment, both preventative and reactive
- Performing equipment repairs as requested and prioritized by management
- Working on PLCs
- Recording all work activities in work order module
- Shift flexible
Knowledge and Skills Preferred:
- Two year technical degree and minimum 5 years industrial equipment maintenance experience in manufacturing
- Mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatics, arc welding, gas welding, blue print reading, and cutting knowledge
- Epicor or other Maintenance specific software database
- Commitment to safety and quality
- PLC programming and troubleshooting
- Proven track record of excellent attendance
- AC and DC Drive troubleshooting to the board level
- Self directed with good time management skills
This position will pay $20-$26/hour. Each individual's “knowledge, qualifications, and experience” will be considered when determining the wage offered to any specific applicant.
Job Location/ Working Conditions/ Equipment:
Production setting, operating standard manual and powered equipment including but not limited to welding, machining, power tools, and hand tools. Physically capable of standing 12 hours per day, frequent bending and twisting, reaching, lifting of approximately 50-100 lbs. and climbing up to 60' towers. Able to work in hot and cold conditions.