Afternoons, Days, Weekends
Full Time (37.5 - 40 hrs hours per week)
Operate washing machines to wash resident clothing, linens, and towels. Labels and mends resident clothing, linens, and towels.
- Collect and sort soiled articles for laundry.
- Inspect soiled articles to determine sources of stains, to locate color imperfections, and to identify items requiring special treatment.
- Operates laundry machinery (Washers, dryers, sewing machine, hot seal machine) to complete laundry process.
- Folds, verifies, counts, date, stores or delivers clean clothes, table linens, and other articles for resident or staff use.
- Mend or sew torn articles to allow for use.
- Conduct count of linens for inventory.
- Clean laundry room, chemical room and maintain upkeep on equipment such as washers and dryers.
- Distribute, handle, add, and change laundry chemicals for use following established safety procedures.
No prior experience necessary