Part Time B (20 - 27.99 hours per week)
Perform a variety of tasks related to food service department including the preparation, service and clean up of food service to residents, visitors, and staff.
- Collect resident food orders, and deliver food directly to residents for meals.
- Prepare and serve a variety of beverages such as coffee, tea, and soft drinks.
- Clean and sanitize work areas, equipment, utensils, dishes, pots, pans and/or silverware by washing by hand or loading into dishwasher.
- Store food in designated containers and storage areas to prevent spoilage.
- Carry food supplies, equipment, and utensils to and from storage and work areas.
- Remove trash and clean kitchen garbage containers.
- Scrape leftovers from dishes into garbage containers.
- Sweep and mop kitchen floor.
- Assist cooks and kitchen staff with various tasks as needed, and provide cooks with needed items.
No prior experience necessary