TE Technology is seeking a Machine Operator.
Job Duties include:
- Provide management accurate weekly reports on direct labor usage.
- Operate and maintain equipment in good working order.
- Study, review and be familiar with all specifications, materials, requirements, and conditions prior to the start of a job.
- Assure that the chain of command is followed and that lines of communication are open.
- Read blueprints, follow written procedures and verbal instructions.
- Deburr, wire wheel, wash and count machined parts.
- Operate sander, sheet shear, cut-off saw and vertical milling machine.
- Use calipers, micrometers, depth gauges and other measuring devices to verify part conforms to applicable specifications.
- Report low inventory levels of material stock, supplies and tooling.
- Perform routine machine and building maintenance.
- Perform daily cleaning tasks in shop area.
- Maintain product quality standards of workmanship.
- Accurately complete proper forms for reporting labor hours daily.
- Complete Process Control Routers for tasks performed as required.
- Inspect raw materials for acceptability and uniformity.
- Inspect outside vendor/subcontractor work for quality control.
- Load and unload trucks, as needed.
Wage is commensurate with experience
Required: High School or equivalent
Preferred: Associates Degree or Trade School Diploma