Processes all expenses for Corporate vendors (rent, utilities, 3rd Party, and miscellaneous) and verifies vendor invoices are properly approved and processed for payment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Enters payables into Dynamics in timely and accurate manner.
* Verifies all vendor invoices have appropriate authorizations.
* Assists with reconciliation of Accounts Payable accounts.
* Supports timely month-end and annual financial close.
* Researches and resolves invoicing discrepancies with vendor to obtain credit or rebill.
* Documents all transactions within accounting system if invoicing discrepancies exist.
* Files vendor invoices for payment and once payment has been issued, files invoice with check stub in history files.
* Assists Accounting Manager with other responsibilities as needed.
* Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
* Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
* Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
* 2 years experience in a related area.
* Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Other Skills and Abilities
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
* Excellent communication skills - oral and written presentation abilities.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
* Ability to successfully work as a team and independently.
* Detail oriented.
* The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.