The Lot Attendant is responsible for Greeting golfers and assisting them as they enter parking lot and approach the pro shop. They must strive to provide service to each and every guest that meets/exceeds the SCR standards of service.
- Promptly and politely greet golfers as they drop off their clubs.
- Load and unload player's clubs on carts provided with scorecard, pencil, and yardage marker sheet.
- Direct golfers to the pro shop or other areas.
- Clean and store carts, rental clubs, guests’ and members’ clubs.
- Keep all carts clean and stage them in neat order in designated areas.
- Organize and maintain condition of rental clubs.
- Communicate with golfers by demonstrating a positive attitude and patience.
- Closely observe all carts and rental clubs and inform golf professionals of any damage.
- Give positive impression of operation to guests as they arrive and ensure that guests leave with positive impression.
- Clean outside areas, including trash cans at end of day or as needed.
- Check practice range and pick when necessary.
- Wash range balls after picking.
- Place scorecards and pencils on carts in barn each night.
- Other duties as assigned.
No minimum level of experience is required for this position; however knowledge of the game of golf is necessary.
No minimum level of education is required for this position.
Must possess a valid driver’s license.
Strong oral and written communication skills are required.
Eligible for Resort perks of discounted skiing, golf, dining, lodging, fitness center, spa treatments, logoed wear, and much more!
Shanty Creek Resorts is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or other protected status under applicable federal, state or local laws.