FT and PT Available
As one of the most important front line employees we have!
If you have a pure spirit of compassion, and loving dedication to help others, consider becoming a part of Holland Home's 125 year legacy and one of the largest not-for-profit providers of senior services in Michigan.
In the role as a C.N.A. you will provide our residents with compassionate and loving care.
Candidates will be certified by the State of Michigan as a Certified Nurse Aide (CNA), or have successfully completed a State approved (CNA) program and awaiting to take the certification exam.
High school diploma or equivalent
Ability to read, speak, write and understand the English language
Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 60 pounds
Pass basic physical including a drug screen and receive an annual flu shot
Pass background check
Schedule includes every other weekend and a holiday rotation
YOU are Important to US!
Benefits of working for Holland Home a Grand Rapids Faith based company:
- Customizable benefits plan - Free Health insurance, $10,000.00 Life insurance, Long Term Disability for full-time employees
- Premium pay when picking up a shift
- Ongoing paid training and career development
- Educational Support Fund for nursing students
- Mileage reimbursement
- Stellar wage, we conduct a yearly wage analysis to stay competitive with the local C.N.A. job market
- Generous Paid Time Off (P.T.O.)
- Opportunities for career growth within the organization
- Excellent staffing ratios and supportive work environment
Apply today and find out more.