Account Representative - Corrugated Packaging - 064436
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
* Researching, identifying and cold calling potential clients
* Servicing day-to-day needs of key local and national accounts
* Maintaining local relationships for key local and national accounts
* Managing assigned accounts and prospects to determine business needs. Develop decision maker relationships and generate new business growth within accounts
* Liaising between assigned accounts and GP customer service, quality, production
* Creating value as measured by revenue growth and account acquisition
* Identifying customer specific solutions and drive implementation through existing sales channels.
* Selling a value-added portfolio of products employing a consultative, problem-solving approach
* Working independently against a variety of objectives using time management skills to meet and exceed internal/external customer expectations
* Viewing problems, issues and needs from a customer’s perspective; incorporating creative problem-solving techniques to identify appropriate solutions
* Maintaining consistently updated customer activity reports/files; or similar data-mining capabilities
Want to learn more about Georgia-Pacific?
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/ orientation/gender identity
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.