Service Controls Engineer/ Technician
Basic Function: On-site support for debug, start up and final buyoff to customer specifications relative to company equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Proficient PLC Software
- Commission equipment on manufacturing floor and follow equipment to the customer’s facility which includes start up, debug, and assist in customer buyoff of equipment support system launch at customer facility.
- Assist with Customer Service Calls
- Document Field changes and return updates to the company.
- Communicate with the customer while onsite to give updates to objectives.
- Answer product related technical questions from the customer.
- Train customer personnel on machine functionality, start up and debug of company Standard Machines
- Write detailed work orders to request to the customer on what was accomplished and/or issues found with corrective actions that have been or need to be implemented.
- Work with Site Manager or Project Manager to assure proper flow of daily activities at customer locations.
- Opportunity for career growth and advancement
- Global exposure
- Laptop & Smart Phone
- 401K + Match
- Premium Hourly Rate
- Bonus eligibility
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
Position Summary & Requirements:
- Background in controls PLC Programming with PC Programming preferred.
- Knowledge and experience using Siemens Software, Visual Studio (C++), AB RS, Logix 5, RS Logix 5000
and Panelview development software is a plus.
- 70% Travel will be required (US, Mexico, & Canada). Valid Drives license