The Researcher role places outbound calls (no sales calls) to collect data from respondents. The position supports the fact finding efforts for various projects covering many different industries. The researcher uses call lists to place outgoing calls to end users to collect a variety of data. A key part of this position is the researcher’s ability to engage the respondent and communicate the value of the study which will ultimately benefit them and their industry.
- Are you entrepreneurial, creative, and scientifically curious?
- Do you want to play a pivotal role in growing the business?
- Would you like to work on multiple projects reaching many different industries and countries?
If you answered “yes”, please submit your credentials for consideration to join the Ducker team!
What you will be doing:
- Work across a wide variety of sectors and on several projects annually
- Use questionnaires to collect research data and insert information in data storage
- Provide key data for the research teams to present to the client
- Project kick offs, update and reviews with all level of employees
- Joining a fun team with a unique culture
What we are looking for:
- At least one year experience working in a professional business environment, preferably in a research or data collection role
- Flexibility with schedule—we seek part time, on call and full time team members
- At least one year experience with Word and Excel
- Comfortable placing outbound calls
- High school diploma required, marketing or business college degree highly preferred
- Exceptional communication skills
- Someone that is self-driven, motivated, a team player and scientifically curious
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate “Researcher” in the subject line.
Please feel free to share with your network—thanks!
Ducker Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and depends on the diverse backgrounds, experience, knowledge and talents of our employees. We embrace and reflect the ethnic, cultural and lifestyle diversity of the communities where we work and encourage men, women, minorities, people of maturity, people with disabilities and veterans to apply.