An innovative and rapidly growing financial firm providing working capital to small and medium sized businesses nationwide, is seeking an Intake Specialist. The Intake Specialist role will have an emphasis on data entry. The role objective is to organize documentation and information submitted for a merchant financing application and enter it into our deal origination system in an efficient and accurate manner.
Responsibilities / Task List:
- Receives inbound application data from designated work queues
- Creates new merchant accounts in deal origination system
- Enters key merchant descriptive data into proper sections of deal origination system
- Understand and enter historical merchant credit card processing and bank data
- Execute various web searches to verify information provided in submission.
- Review, organize and upload supporting documentation into deal origination system
- Reviews and works to resolve discrepancies in data received.
- Applies underwriting guidelines to qualify merchants for a financing program
Qualifications / Skills:
- 1 year of data entry related experience required
- High School Diploma required; Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Must be computer proficient with experience in Microsoft Office
- Able to type a minimum of 50 WPM
- High attention to detail
- Ability to effectively communicate via oral and written channels
- Team player with strong interpersonal and time management skills
- Energetic, self-motivated and career-driven
- Thirst for knowledge
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Customer service orientation
- Ability to work in a high energy, fast paced, high pressure office.
What We Can Offer You...
- Pay commensurate with experience
- Opportunities for advancement and leadership roles
- Paid vacation days, paid sick days and paid holidays
- Major medical insurance plan with dental and vision benefits