Celebration Cinema Studio Park is looking for hard working, detail-oriented, and outgoing Bartenders who know what it takes to make a drink worth celebrating.
Our bartenders play a key role in providing a fun and memorable experience for our guests. If you are a drink expert and like the idea of creating stories through the art of mixology, then we encourage you to begin the next chapter in your story with us! Not only do we offer a friendly, positive and welcoming culture, we offer FREE movies and discounted concessions.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sets-up, maintains and operates the bar.
- Maintains safe, secure and sanitary bar area and equipment
- Adheres to standardized recipes and department rules and procedures to mix, prepare, and serve drinks
- Prepares garnishes to ensure freshness and quality, set up mixers, and pre-mixed drinks
- Takes drink and food orders and accurately inputs into register system.
- Collects payment and makes correct change. Also responsible for cash drawer reconciliations
- Follows opening, closing and cleaning checklists on a daily basis.
- Ensure all guests have proper ID, are over 21 years of age, and that drinks are not served to intoxicated patrons
- Stock glasses, liquors, beers, and wines
- Engage with and provide guests with the highest level of Celebrated Service
- Other duties as requested by management
QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Strong verbal communication and listening skills.
- Certifications for Food Safety and Alcohol training certificate preferred
- Able to work under pressure, multi-task, follow directions, and work with a team
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly, outgoing, and a team player
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Ability to be on your feet and active for 8 or more hours, climb stairs, lift up to 40lbs, and use basic cleaning equipment
- Flexible Schedules
- Learn Valuable Skills for ANY career
- Paid Volunteer Time
- PTO, Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, 401k, Life and Long Term Disability, must meet eligibility requirements
- Employee Assistance Program
- FREE Movies and Discounted Concessions!
- A fun, friendly, and welcoming culture in an exciting industry with endless popcorn refills!
- Equal Opportunity Employer