Love what you do. Love where you work. MOKA is seeking a Youth Autism Program Supervisor, BCBA. The Youth Autism Program Supervisor, BCBA, provides services to individuals within MOKA’s Youth Autism Program, and is responsible for the overall operation of the program including providing clinical direction and administrative supervision to assigned Youth Autism Specialists.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with our funding and community partners in the program.
- Ensures high quality provision of ABA (Applied Behavioral Analysis) interventions in a manner that matches MOKA’s gentle culture and supports the agency mission.
- Conducts various assessments and develops treatment and behavior plans.
- Conducts training for parents whose children are receiving services in the program.
- Directly supervises Youth Autism Specialists and carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws.
- Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
Education and/or Experience
Must possess a Master’s degree and be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst. Must have at least two years’ experience working with individuals with an Autism Spectrum Disorder.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Must be a Board Certified Behavior Analyst, BCBA or BCaBA. Must possess a valid MI Driver's license
MOKA provides a competitive suite of benefits, including health, dental and vision insurance, paid personal time off, tuition reimbursement, 401(k) program, life insurance and an employee assistance program.
Qualified candidates should apply at www.moka.org/careers.