True North’s mission is to be our communities’ first choice for premier fuel and convenience retail. We are
committed to continuously improving our guests’ experience through growth, quality operations and
development of people.
What you do….
- Bring a fun, positive and enthusiastic attitude to work each day
- Treat every guest like they are the most important person in the store
- Take pride in the store’s appearance by following our “ truenorth Ready” standards
- Be the owner of the prepared food, coffee bar and fountain drink area of the store by maintaining our stock of products, keeping the area spotless, and getting to know what we sell and our regular customers
- Support Management with monitoring inventory, ordering, and training other staff on food and coffee products and equipment and safe handling of food
What you need….
- Engage with guests, greet them with a smile and ensure they have an outstanding experience
- Ability to count products and make change, as well as read and write clearly
- Ability to access all areas of the store and handle merchandise weighing up to 50 pounds
- Multitask and balance duties while always making guests the number one priority
What we provide….
- This role offers a standard schedule of 30 hours per week, approx. 6am-12pm Monday - Friday
- PAID Training programs to ensure you are successful and have what you need to be a star
- Advancement opportunities
- Ongoing training and development
- An exciting, fun, and stimulating work environment
- 401K with Company match *
- Paid vacation*
- Limited Medical and Dental plan available upon hire *
- Free minimum essential coverage as required by the Affordable Care Act, after 1 year of employment*
*Eligibility requirements must be met
All applicants must be 18 years of age or older (some locations may require 21 years of age or older due to tobacco or alcohol sales) and will be subject to a pre-employment background check.
True North Energy LLC, considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. True North is a veteran-friendly and equal opportunity employer.
Our Core Values
Operate with the highest level of integrity by being honest and fair.
Incorporate excellence in all that we do.
Embrace diversity by respecting the rights and dignity of all people.
Provide for the health and safety of our guests, team and environment.
Reinvest in the communities we serve.
Recognize that profitability is essential to our future success.