Seeking an experienced Accountant to work closely with all departments in overseeing and participating in the financial operations of five different companies.
Will participate in all aspects of accounting and finance, including but not limited to A/R, A/P, payroll, job costing, budgets and projections, financials, all the while finding and implementing cost control measures to enhance profitability.
Will perform the following:
- Responsible for the day to day financial operations including: general accounting, A/R, A/P, costing, book keeping, etc.
- Prepare the company financial statements and work with outside CPA firm
- Bank Reconciliations, Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Financial Analysis
- Ongoing analysis and reporting of financial and operational results
- Preparing documentation for tax purposes
- Improve and Maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Identify areas of cost control, revenue and margin generation to help improve bottom line performance
- Develop and communicate key business performance metrics to management
- Various ongoing and special operational and accounting/finance projects
- Assist in planning and forecasting the cash management functions
- 3 years or more minimum professional accounting management experience
- Deadline conscious
- Advanced proficiency in Excel is absolutely must
- Ability to analyze financial data and prepare meaningful financial reports and statements
- Passion for business and business planning
We offer benefits package including health, dental and vision. We also offer paid vacation and paid holidays as well.
Accounting, AR, AP, HR, Job Costing, Book Keeping
Pay is $20-$25 per hour based on experience