Studio C, parent company of Celebration Cinema, Listening Room, One Twenty Three Tavern and developer of Studio Park in Grand Rapids, MI, is looking for an? Events Bar Lead at Studio Park to help us create space where story happens. This is a full-time, hourly, non-exempt position that requires open availability, including days, nights and weekends.
The ideal candidate truly understands what makes events memorable and is committed to our core values of empathy, courage, trust and playfulness? In this role, you will help lead the events bar staff and assist with operations for all special events at Studio Park including Listening Room concerts and events in our incredible outdoor piazza space.
If you want to be a part of the action, are passionate about creating an environment where employees are excited to come to work and you love to wow guests, we encourage you to explore this opportunity with us! We offer amazing perks, including FREE movies.
- Work closely with Listening Room and One Twenty Three Tavern to effectively supervise and manage all bartender operations for events at Studio Park
- Appropriately delegate tasks, train and oversee staff including bartenders, bar backs, and servers
- Controls beverage costs, production, labor and manages beverage quality.
- Maintain inventory and ensure all event bars are well-stocked and clean.
- Oversee adherence to company, state, and federal laws and policies, with an emphasis on ensuring a safe and secure work environment
- Other duties as assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 year of Leadership/Management experience preferred
- Certifications for Alcohol management, preferred
- Working knowledge of point-of-sale technology and various other computer programs (i.e. MS Office, Toast, Outlook, Vista)
- Ability to work well under pressure and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly, outgoing, engaging and a team player who is willing to lead by example
- Strong leadership and customer service skills
- Excellent multitasking, organizational and problem solving skills
- Ability to work rotating shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Ability to be on your feet and active for 8 or more hours, climb stairs, lift up to 50lbs, and use basic cleaning equipment
- Medical, Dental, Life, LTD, STD, 401k
- Paid Time Off
- Free Movies!
- Concession Discounts
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Equal Opportunity Employer