Leggett & Platt, Incorporated is seeking a Global Client Director for its Work Furniture Group in Grand Rapids, Michigan. You will be responsible for the profitable expansion of our strategic business relationships and growth of sales with key global customers. We strive to build strong collaborative business relationships with our global clients and this role will be critical in helping to match our capabilities with the business interests of these customers.
What you'll be doing:
- Own the executive relationship between Leggett & Platt Work Furniture Group and our Global Client
- Establish and manage strategic direction for our business with our key global client
- Establish long term financial and service goals and achieve annual targets
- Work with key decision makers and influencers to match solutions to customer business interests
- Lead a small solutions based team to support sales and development opportunities with key Global Client.
- Conduct periodic business reviews with Global Clients with the focus on reviewing progress toward goal attainment, project updates, gaps and solutions
- Work closely with other members of the WFG team to ensure consistent and accurate communication of expectations with customers (forecasting, customer service, credit, etc.)
- Contribute input and guidance on new product development needs
- Work closely with Work Furniture Group leadership.
A few things you'll need:
- Proven track record of driving sales growth in an assigned area; in the same or similar industry
- Previous management and leadership experience with emphasis on employee development and key problem solving activity
- Experience developing and presenting to executive management
- Mechanical knowledge and capabilities/Technical knowledge; manufacturing experience and knowledge a plus
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Professional presence
- College Education; Bachelor degree at a minimum
- Computer skills: PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Project, Word
This role will involve some travel. Most likely not more than 20% travel.direct
Who we are and what we offer:
We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package. While benefits may vary by location, we typically include: medical, dental, vision, 401(k) and stock plans, tuition reimbursement, employee discounts and more.
Since 1883, Leggett & Platt (NYSE: LEG) has been creating a wide variety of innovative products that can be found in most homes, offices, and automobiles. Today our growing company consists of more than 20,000 employee-partners in 130 manufacturing facilities located in 19 countries. We're not just hiring, we're building a better company. For more information, please visit www.leggett.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action/Veteran/Disability Employer
For specific regional privacy notices please refer to http://privacy.leggett.com/privacy-notices