Lacks Enterprises is Growing! We're looking for maintenance mechanics and electrician to grow and learn with us! We have openings on 2nd and 3rd shift in multiple facilities.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Working with a small team and limited supervision to troubleshoot and repair equipment, including pumps, motors, filters, conveyor systems and more.
- Electrical positions require ability to reading schematics, troubleshooting and installing equipment and hydraulic systems, and working with paneling.
- Effectively communicating in person or over email with coworkers and management
- Building maintenance and repairs
- Recognizes and reports safety hazards on equipment and initiates corrective actions.
- Performs preventive maintenance on all equipment.
- Some positions require working with chemicals or heights.
In return, we offer:
- Prorated PTO upon hire
- Weekly pay
- Benefits at 90 days including health, dental, vision, tuition reimbursement and more!
Your Career Starts Here!
Lacks Enterprises, Inc. is Veteran Friendly and an Equal Opportunity Employer.