Traypack (Machine) Operator
Conagra Brand Foods (Vlasic) located in Imlay City, Michigan, has an opportunity for a Traypack Operator to meet regular production demand. The traypack operator is required for full-time hours plus daily/weekend overtime as scheduled. The hourly rate of pay is $15.71/hr., 2nd shift premium of $0.25 & 3rd Shift premium $0.40/hr. (if applicable).
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx
-Eligibility for eleven (11) paid holidays
-401k with match
- Tuition Reimbursement... and more
TheTraypack Operatoris responsible to ensure correct machine set-up procedures are followed. The operator verifies packaging materials correspond with the standard work instruction. Insures customer and regulatory standards are met or exceeded. Responsible for proper documentation and monitoring activities of the operation.
Responsible for ensuring the proper operation of the traypack and shrink wrap devices
Monitor quality of operation such as coding, tray assembly, and label applications
Load machine and maintain consistent supply of load tray blanks, stretch film and hot melt
Understand the operation of the Traypack machine
Monitor and maintain equipment
Completion of required documentation, record keeping and reporting
Work independently, but collaborate with other staff to ensure production demands are met
Excellent written and verbalcommunication skills
Adapt to changing situations and able to establish priorities
Required to provide training, coaching and guidance
- Work safely and participate in job specific training ensuring actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures
- Complete and maintain paperwork in a neat an orderly fashion
- Follow standard work procedures and good manufacturing practices
- Practice consistent and reliable attendance
- Available to work different shifts and overtime including weekend overtime
- Operate mash coder including changes and setup
- Ensure machine and surrounding area is kept neat and sanitary
- Ability to compile, analyze and report data
- Basic math skills
- Lift up to 30 lbs. routinely up to 50 lbs. occasionally
- Ability to push/pull, climb, twist and reach
- Ability to stand majority of shift, and walk and frequently
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.